- Janet V. Kee
- No comment
- Tags: best shampoo for color treated hair, hair products, john frieda frizz ease
Aloe Vera Hair Mask for Your Dry Hair
Aloe vera has been known to have many benefits for beauty since a long time ago. You can also use it as a hair mask. Have you try aloe vera and egg hair mask? If not, there’s no harm in trying to treat hair naturally like this to get aloe vera egg hair mask benefits for hair. Especially for those of you who have problems with dry hair and hair loss.
Actually, what is the content of aloe vera that makes this natural ingredient so popular?
– Allantoin, as an anti-inflammatory (good for those with sensitive skin) and, can improve skin texture. Damaged tissue will be repaired and new cells will be stimulated to be produced.
– Anti-oxidants, including beta carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Curious about the reason many people often use aloe vera gel as a moisturizer? Yes, because of this cell regeneration effect.
– Saponins and astringents, both of which are also anti-bacterial substances which can also help absorb excess oil on the scalp.
– Lignin, a substance that is able to penetrate deep into skin cells to hold water levels and prevent dehydration.
Because of these active ingredients, there are many benefits of aloe vera for hair that you can use.
1. Nourish Hair
Anti-oxidants make your hair healthy. For those of you who plan to grow your hair in a short amount of time, try wearing an Aloe vera hair mask regularly. Hair is guaranteed to grow faster and thicker!
2. Reducing Hair Loss
One cause of hair loss is lack of nutrition or too dry scalp. Aloe vera can help cell regeneration and maintain moisture in the scalp. Hair roots can be stronger. You don’t need to worry anymore about baldness early.
3. Overcoming Oily Hair
Oily scalp and hair are caused by excess sebum production. Aloe vera can increase the water content on the scalp and absorb excess oil. This is one of the benefits of aloe vera for hair that is often sought after.